Hello Guys do you want to reset your lg stylo phone. Then this article for. In this article i shared How to Hard Reset Lg Stylo. There are many ways to reset lg stylo but i am gonna share 2 most effective ways to reset lg stylo phone.
Sometimes your phone is locked because you forget your phone password or pattern at that situation you need go recovery mode of lg stylo phone and then you will able Hare reset your phone if you don’t what is recovery mode? And you want to rest your phone then follow steps given below.
This method successfully applied on these devices
- Lg stylo
- Lg Stylo plus
- Lg Stylo 2
- Lg Stylo 2 plus
- Lg Stylo 3
- Lg Stylo 3 plus
- Lg Stylo 4
- Lg Stylo 4 plus
How to Reset Lg Stylo
Now i am gonna share two different methods to reset your phone first one is Lg Stylo Hard Reset From Recovery Mode and the second one is Lg Stylo Hard Reset From Setting. Lets Get Started
How to Hard Reset Lg Stylo From Recovery Mode
- Make sure your phone have minimum 60% charge
- First switch off your device
- Then press power off+ volume down button at the same time when you see lg logo release the volume down button
- Now you will directly enter to recovery mode
- You can use volume up and volume down button to choosing options
- Select wipe data/ factory reset then> yes
- Now go back and select reboot now option
- Then Finish the setup tour and here it is you successfully reset your phone.
How to Hard Reset Lg Stylo From Setting
- This method is very simple and easy to do.
- First Go setting of your phone.
- Then go Factory Reset> reset device> reset everything.
- Well here its you successfully reseted your phone
Note: you can try this method on others lg device.
Conclusion: in This article i shared knowledge about how to hard reset lg stylo in two different ways. You can try any of them.
I hope you successfully reset your lg Stylo phone if you are facing any problems then ask me in comment box below
If you like this article please share on social media platforms.Thank You